Dude. I dont think she's gonna have to buy underwear for a LONG. TIME. hahaha! I think this is the only time in a woman's life.. (hopefully) where a man's "jewels" (taken from a game we played) are a prop.... haha.. From straws, to "scratch off" games (see below pic), it was good times....
And, I couldnt resist.
This. was my Friday night. Thanks to Brooke b/c I ran into her at Target and would have otherwise EFFED those cookies UP. LOL! I had to give a shout out to the old oven.. Remember my building was like built in 1940...Charming n all, but it doesnt even have an "on" switch. LOL! Whatever, it made the peckers in record time....
Woke up today. Went immediately to kitchen. Got bottle of water, plate of leftover cookies, and went back to bed. Nice.
Oh, and... Sat marked a couple other awesome things:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY A LOVE!!! (pic from last year in Palm Springs!)
AND...AND... I have officially been GONE from the LAW FIRM for a YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:
sounds like a blast, and damn it girl, you look HOT in that orange dress! ;)
indeed, you do.
looks like it was a success--yaaaaaay jax!
I LOVE your story about getting up and getting cookies and water and going back to bed. That SO sounds like something I would do. I l-o-v-e sweets for breakfast!
Lauren
I see you decided on the orange dress, looks great!!
Pecker cookies for breakfast...funny!
Post a Comment