Hey everyone! :) A testament to my day.. I started this blog post at work at lunch and am just now getting around to finishing it... haha...busssssy day!
Sooo..here goes.. I wanted to do a giveaway when I hit 100 followers...and the week I hit that mark, I was crazy-busy so it just got away from me...(still astounds me that I have over 100 followers-thank you, peeps! :))
Anyway, I rec'd some mail this morning that presented the PERFECT giveaway! I opened a letter from Glam0ur with my renewal details, and when I renew by the end of next week, I get a FREE subscription for a friend with my paid one! YAY!
So I think you see where this is going... I'm giving away a year's subscription of Glam0ur to one of you fabulous blogger friends! 

So, without further adieu, the rules to this Glam0ur Mag Giveaway are simple!
* Leave a comment on this post with the answer to this question: If you had $1,000 to spend solely on something(s) to make you feel glamorous/pretty/sassy or just plain good, what would you buy?!
* You must enter by one week from today, or Tuesday, November 17th by noon CST
* I'll pop everyone's names into a random drawing and select a winner! From there, I'll announce the winner and get in touch so I can get your addy to send your free subscription!
:)
56 comments:
I'm a new follower, and oh so glad I found you... I love your blog!!
What would I spend $1,000 on? Jeans- I love jeans. I'm pretty simple, but a sexy pair of jeans and a tee makes me feel great!
Aww so fun! I've been so busy lately, I haven't been commenting on posts, but I've definitely been reading! Your Nascar trip looks SO fun!!!
If I had $1000 to spend solely on something to make me feel super special, I would SO spend a day at the spa (ON THE BEACH!). Nothing like a hot stone massage while listening to the crash of the waves!! :)
Ooooh with the way I'm feeling right now- I would spend the money on a long weekend at a posh hotel (doesn't even need to be far away) all by my lonesome. I would sleep in the middle of the bed at night and spend my days indulging in spa treatments and shopping. On my last night there I would invite Ben to join me - after all what fun is a blond bride without her boo? Lol!
I would spend $1000 on a fantastic shopping spree at Lilly!!!
awesome giveaway by the way!!!!
Yay for 100 followers!! You are absolutely presh! Lets see here...I didn't even need to think about where I'd spend $1000! They would go straight to a pair of Louboutins...hands down! :)
I am with Abb and would buy my first pair of Louboutins or a new LV!!!!! Ohhh, I would spend $1000 to meet you and PLAY in Vegas and see a show every night!!! Man, I would really like that money now :)
okay, this is SO something you would've expected, but I think I would spend half on me and give half away--perhaps in the form of blankets and coats and gloves since the cooler weather had arrived.
and for me, I'd get a massage, a haircut, a pedicure and a maid for a day :)
If I had a thousand dollars? That's tough! I'd probably go to one of those shmancy spas in the mountains where I can live and be pampered for a week, where they make special beauty treatments blends for your skin type etc.
What a great giveaway! Thanks!
Congrats on the big 1-0-0!! Totally in, especially since my subscription just went up:}
I'd spend the cash on a pair of Christian Louboutins. Whether I'm wearing a classy dress, a fab pair of jeans or sweats,a pair of Loubies will always make me feel glam
wow, $1000 bucks. I'd totally get the beginnings of a new wardrobe!!! =)
I want that magazine subscription! So randomize my name...alot. k? thxbye! =) cuz also it's my bday around that same time. sooo..yeah, keep that in mind. =) teeheehee
$1000? A pair of really nice jeans that make my butt look good and a pair of John Fluvog pumps. For realz.
OOhh! $1000!! The very first thing I would buy would be my very first pair of Manolos!! Actually, considering that I am a poor college student- they would be my first designer purchase ever! Yay! I know exactly which ones I would get from the new fall collection :-) And, I would use the leftover $300 on a plane ticket to NYC so that I could buy them at the actual Manolo Blahnik boutique!
Thanks for doing the fun giveaway! I will keep my fingers crossed that it's me!
Happy Veteran's Day!
A $1000 bucks? Maybe clothes! As an adult, with adult bills to pay, I think it would be fun to get to have a little shopping spree! :)
But I also might donate some to the local animal shelter. It always makes me feel GREAT to help out homeless animals. Better than the clothes could ever make me feel. :)
That's my answer. Enter me up!!
Over 100 followers - congrats!!
I'd budget out the money so I could pay to get a housekeeper for 6 months or so (just deep cleaning 1x every other week). Then with the remaining money I'd get some new clothes, shoes and a haircut because I look like crap lately!
Oh my gosh, your first giveaway!! This is so exciting!!! Congrats!!
If I had $1000 it would go towards lots of new clothes!! : )
Awhh shame i live in the UK jax! hehe! what a great giveaway :) how lovely of you! xxx
$1000 huh.....I'd probably go spend the day at a fabulous spa. Facials, massages, you name it...the works! And then I'd march my butt down to Tiffany's and buy something sparkly!
I'd go spend a day at the spa (and maybe even let my husband join for a massage as well). Then, I'd buy some fabulous clothes and/or shoes :)
I have been a happy happy follower for some time! Congrats on your 100+ followers, YOU def deserve it! What an awesome giveaway! I will gross my fingers and toes hehe!
If I had that money and I could spend it in a glamourous way...I would def. buy a new bag...like a totally awesome expensive one...im thinking Louis Vuitton! :)
Fun!!! :) If I had $1000 I'd buy a new wardrobe containing LOTS of new shoes!! lol!
Babysitter...shopping...massage...ITR/Honig....in that order :) Love you!
What a fun giveaway!! If I had $1,000 to spend on something to make me feel glamorous, I would for sure by a classic pair of christian louboutins!!! LOVE THEM!
Oh, fun!! If I have $1,000 to spend on anything, I would probably take it to the outlets and stretch it for as long as it would go!! New clothes that I know I didn't spend a lot on bring me more joy than they probably should!!
xoxo
What a great idea!
If I had a $1000 to spend on myself it would be my very first Louis Vuitton...I've been wanting one sooooooooo bad! I have the one I want picked out and everything...I've promised myself if I got a good end of the year bonus, that is what I will be purchasing!
If I had an extra $1000 I would buy a fabulous new pair of pumps! And if I had any money left I'd buy something to go with those new shoes!
Congrats on 100 followers!!!
I would buy myself new clothes and a massage! I am not a follower as I never figured that out...lol
But I may be the longest time follower! I came over from the old blog :)
Easy. I'd get my teeth whitened, I've always wanted to do that! Aaaand with the rest, I'd go on a crazy shopping spree at Charlotte Russe. *Sigh*
$1000! I would go on a shopping spree with my husband. We recently adopted a 10 year old and we are no longer shopping for ourselves. Great giveaway idea!
Very cool give away idea! Hopefully the recipient will enjoy Glamour just as much as you!
Oh, and my $1,000 would go towards shoes and purses.
hmm $1000. probably a seriously amazing spa day. massage facial nails hair the works. followed by a little shopping a dinner in an adorable cozy amazing restaurant with a friend or my boyfriend
jax, you are such a sweetheart. :) this is a really good giveaway! i loooove glamour. this is going to sound super lame, but i always feel more like "i am woman, hear me roar" after i've read an issue. see? i told you: LAME. ;)
as for the $1000, i'd probably use the first bit to enlist the help of a personal trainer. and by that, i don't just me someone to get my ass into shape, but a PERSONAL trainer; someone who knew exactly how to motivate ME, specifically. and the rest of the dough would be used for new clothes to outfit my newly hot bod!!!
have a good day, jackie! hope the uw campaign turns out just the way you want it to. :)
I am a follower! And if I had $1,000 I would buy the Yurman ring I have been drooling over!
Have a great day!
I would buy a pair of Loubs in a second! I could wear sweats and feel fabulous in those. Ah ha
I'm definitely on board for this giveaway :)- Luv me a good magazine to read...and GLAMOUR is my usual go to at that. It's PERFECT!!!
If i had $1000 to spend solely on something{s}: It's free money, and i have everything i need...so in the Christmas spirit of giving i would give it ALL to the "Angels" {i think that's what it's called}. Every kid deserves a present to open.
Ohhh that is a tough one! I can't pick just one, so it would be either clothes (obviously), an amazing new handbag, OR some killer hair extensions! I have always wanted long beautiful hair, but mine is so thin and grows so slow!
Congrats on having WAY more than 100 followers! Your blog is awesome and I'm not surprised everyone loves it as much as I do : )
If I had $1000 buckaroos....hmmmm...I'd probably buy the black Marc Jacobs satchel I saw online last week! So pretty, but sooooo expensive : )
Congrats on the 100 followers!
Now let's see, if I had $1,000 I'd probably spend it on a new wardrobe (since I can't really fit in much of mine lately). :)
Yay for a giveaway! Since I'm moving into my new house this week I would probably buy something for the house- a new couch or dining room table or new bedroom furniture. Decorating is so much fun, but expensive!
What a fun giveaway sweetie and I would totally buy either from Forever21 or MAC with that much money! Thanks by the way for your sweet comments on my Half Dome post, you totally give me encouragement to live it up! :)
Congrats on all of your followers by the way, xoxo!
Congrats on 100 followers!!! :)
OK with $1000 I'd probably get my teeth whitened. Or.... a really amazing Marc Jacobs coat like this one: http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/designer-coats-&-jackets/marc-by-marc-jacobs-wool-felt-coat.asp
I'd want to get a ton of t-shirts. I love them, and they can be really cute or just fun.
-Lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
such a fun giveaway! i would love love love to win! If i had $1000 I would definitely spend it on high heels. A girl can never have too many pairs, and high heels are expensive! My favorite pair would be the classic black christian louboutin pumps!
summerwind41490@gmail.com
with $1000 I would buy a LV, Probably the neverfull and some Sephora makeup :)
april.lc09@gmail.com
i loveee your blog and yayyy for all the followers! i love reading about your adventures and life sometimes i live vicariously through you, LOL. If i had $1,000 i would buy Christian Louboutin's and sport them every day i was alive!
congrats on 100 followers that's awesome.
I'm pretty sure I would purchase some killer heels and probably a dress to go with them.
What an AWESOME giveaway idea!!!!! And congrats on 100 followers. You are fabulous and fun - which is why peeps like to read you.
If I could spend $1000 on anything ... oh wow. Clothes. Some seriously expensive jeans that fit wonderfully and don't sag on my bootie and a BIG FAT Coach purse - brown leather with gold grommets - something classic that I could keep forever (NO Coach "C" Stuff all over it.) Yup. Blow it on a pair of denim and a new BIG FAT purse.
Hmmmmm, $1000? I would get a new really nice handbag!
What a great giveaway this is!!!!
Count me in! I would buy tons of shoes! Heels Flats Sandals they all make me feel good =D
That's a difficult one. If I had an extra $1000 I'd want to be responsible & pay down one of our loans. BUT, if I HAD to spend it on myself... I think I'd spend it on a trip to the spa (I've never been!) and then a shopping spree afterwards for shoes & clothes. You can never have too many shoes or clothes.
Congrats on 100 followers! Very impressive, I don't even have half that! If I had $1000 to spend and it was guilt free money (aka I don't need to feel like I need to be responsible) I would totally go shopping! Definitely shoes, in fact there is a certain pair of Loeffler Randall boots that I am dying for that would take about $900 of that!
Yay for having 1oo followers! That's awesome. I love you blog!!!
Oh man, If I had $1000 I would go crazy in Nordstrom... clothes, make-up, spa, shoes, you name it!! Thanks!
Oh fun! Hmmm, I'd probably spend my money on fabulous shoes!
This is a GREAT giveaway idea! I might hijack this :) I'm already subscribed but I hope you are well!
With an extra $1000.00 I would hit up SAKS. I would have my make up done and purchase a killer hand bag. Or perhaps I would just wonder over to the David Yurman counter and see what I could find! Great giveaway!
For sure clothes. Since having Maddox nothing fits right. My pants are actually too big thanks to all the running, but my tops are too small thanks to the big boobies from breastfeeding. I've been feeling all dumpy in my clothes and would love to get some new ones. New clothes always make me feel great!
Post a Comment