Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I had the best of intentions to do a Christmas wish list post, Christmas treats post, yada yada...but alas, time got away from me. Doesn't it feel CRAZY that we're almost to 2013?! The year flew...with many blessings along the way. :)

I hope you're gearing up for a fantastic Christmas with family and loved ones! Our Christmas festivities start this afternoon with a movie with my mom and continue into the Eve with Eric's family. We're planning on seeing my mom tomorrow morning then heading to OKC to visit Eric's family, but the forecast is calling for 100% chance of snow, soooooo we all might re-evaluate that plan. 

This was our first year to send out Christmas cards together, so I thought I would post the finished product. :) Little Winston hadn't joined the family yet when these were ordered or else he'd be in them, antlers and all! 


(back of card)
Wishing you love, family, friendship, laughter and all the blessings the holiday has to offer. Merry Christmas, friends!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Love the card! Merry Christmas Jackie!:) (and I'm with you on having best laid plans to write some great Christmas posts prior to Christmas...sigh) oxo

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

LOVE your card!! Hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Jackie! I hope you, Eric, gdog and sir Winston had a wonderful holiday!!!!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

You have a beautiful little family, friend :) + one more little guy. Happy New Year!

Allison said...

Your card is adorable! That puppy is beyond precious :)
Happy 2013!