Name the subject line.
So.. to save cash, I actually went to the store.... like WENT to the store..as in bought actual groceries. You see, I usually just buy the essentials-breakfast foods, easy mac, etc, maybe some fruit here and there. Typically, the whole concept of the "grocery store" baffled me. I had little time and little need for cooking since I was NEVER. HOME. Sooooo....Since I'm at home lots more and am saving money, I did SUCH a good job at the store. However, I would totally suck at supermarket sweep.. Seriously. Anyhoo..proud of my domestic status and also less fast food to my ass.
I might have paid 22 grand a year for undergrad..or whatever.. (thanks FAFSA..haha)..but I think we have a damn good career services. The law school career services gave me a book when I said I wanted non legal careers... I was like "awesome.. a book. gee. thanks" Undergrad services helped me totally revamp my resume today! Woo hooooo!! So.. I now have a legal resume ANNNNND a nonlegal resume. :) Look at me...all multipurpose n shit.. haha..I also met a very nice undergrad frat boy that was highly interested in lil ol me. So, if a job doesnt turn out, I can always revert to frat parties.. right.
Tomorrow, I'm headed to a job fair at TU. I dont honestly expect anything to pan out at all. But, hey.. Ill stick my neck out and meet people, right? Plus, it's a job "FAIR"...arent fairs supposed to be fun? Maybe they'll have funnel cakes?? Maybe.. Whatever. I could always be a carnie...right..
Tonight, the Inferno 3 on MTV started!!!!! SOOO glad CT went home! ASSHOLE!!! I would so kick ass at those challenges (lemme have my delusion)..
Wow. Unemployment makes me boring. Sorry. Maybe something exciting will happen at the job fair that I can blog about.. ya know.. like funnel cakes.
Lates.
5 comments:
the beatles, the beatles!!! you never give me your money... :)
and actually, if your career fair is anything like the one I went to it is kinda fun. if nothing else you come home with little gizmos, gadgets, pens, rulers, etc. free stuff is fun, right?
probably though you'll leave feeling good. "I got some real leads" you'll think.
I'll cross my fingers for you. And let me know if you want any easy-and-cheap-to-cook recipes!
hahaha in all seriousness...my parents are carnies!
the pay is like REALLY GOOD, too.
suprisingly so, it's pretty fun. they get to travel & stuff.
yah. you could do the carny thing...or just become a gypsy! hehe
i'm like the best at shopping for food cheap & getting the most out of a meal. i have 7-12 children here EVERY day so you know i gotta do that just to save the old moola anyways.
have fun at the job fair. share the free stuff. rock on girl! u'll do great.
hey - call me on my cell. I'll buy lunch!
Love funnel cake. Mmm.
eeeks job fairs take me back. hope i never have to go to another one :)
Post a Comment