Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weekend

Soooooooo..I know Ive been blogging less, but I feel like I should be DOING (job seeking, that is) instead of blogging. Saturday night, some high school friends got together (above pic) for some dinner and catching up. :) Pictured above from left to right: Leslie, Mandy, me, Kristen, Elizabeth and Sam. Blaze, if you're reading this, I am officially firing you for not coming. That is all. ;) Kidding... I gotta admit, at first I was kinda dreading the whole "high school" thing.. but it was a pretty good time reminscing a little AND talking about our lives now.

Also, guess who has an interview tomorrow (Monday) morning!! It's only a prelim thing,but wish me luck! I'll tell you more about it afterwards, but its at 10am. On the knowledge I have about the job now, it sounds like something I'm really interested in!! I'm looking at a few other things, too, so hopefully SOMETHING will pan out. I'm feeling a little blah not having much to do other than job search. I have, however, been going to the gym every day.. So, maybe I'll just be in really good shape and out of a job? Maybe. *sigh* hahaha. :)

I'll blog more tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't be there. I ended up going to OKC. How'd your interview go?