Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New Layout! New Layout!


Lookie! I was productive!! lol! :) I have been stewing for 2 days on how to change my blog, what to name it, how to make it cuter, etc.. I was on the phone with Aaron and he said "how about roaring twenties.." Damn him for coming up with that so fast.. but also LOVED it, so I used it. :)
Also, tonight is the season finale of LOST! Last year's was a bit of a let down b/c it STILL hasnt come into play. So, basically they led us astray for no reason. However, tonight, I expect Sayid to kick some ass. I always expect him to kick some ass.. Gah... if I were going to have a bodyguard, it would be Sayid. If Lost ever killed him off, I would stop watching...or at least seriously think about it...


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

perfect, just perfect Marie love the new blog..MEH.

Anonymous said...

Great blog design. Very readable.

Jax said...

Former Tulsa Law Student, FTLS if you will, thanks!!! Who are you?!! :)

Anonymous said...

FTLS? Not bad! I can use that. I will respond via email to maintain attorney-client confidentiality.

melissa said...

i love the title! i think my twenties are roaring, too. :) thanks for the good vibes, sugar. i'll keep you posted. :)

♥Joy♥ said...

Nice layout. It's simplistic sophistication. Something like that. Love the black heels.

Thanks for the comment on Relay 4 Life. I thought you'd forgotten about me!! Proved me wrong! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

care said...

well done with the layout.

and omg I haven't seen lost. :( I can't read you blog for like three weeks now!