I think I have the best dog in the world.. b/c she not only slept through the night (in her crate thank you very much), didnt go to the bathroom, but even fell BACK asleep when I hit snooze one time this morning. :)))) She and I are gonna be great friends if she's not a morning person either! YES! Anyway, she's NOT potty trained, but as I let her out of the cage, we went outside and she totally did her stuff.. Awesome! She only whined a little in the crate last night, but it was beside my bed and I left the bathroom light on so she could see me.. and that seemed to help.
At first, I didnt think the name Grace Kelly fit.. and calling her that on a regular basis doesnt really.. but I think Gracie is growing on me. The poor dog needed a new name-FAST-b/c her name WAS Cuddles. Yeah, Cuddles. She's already learning Gracie, so it's staying! :)))
She is seriously the most chill puppy. She'll come out of her shell a bit Im sure, but she's just so loving!! I feel like I left my kid at kindergarten this morning or something as I shut the front door.. *sigh* I'll go home at lunch, though... :)) My family consists of me, Pablo, and Gracie. Just think of the Christmas cards! LOL!!!!
5 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I love ur pics. I love the fact that this puppy is so important to you. I love that this is one of those big decisions that take up so much time and thought!
I think Gracie is a great name for her, and am in agreement with Grace Kelly being a "human's" name, but you can fill out her papers as Princess Grace Kelly to make that official if its important to you! =]
She is SOOO cute!!! love love
yea we had baby gates and kept lotsa closed doors. we also used a command for them to pee when we would go outside (we say "bathroom") and then make a farking huge deal of it with praise and treats and "good bathroom" comments!
they learned "bathroom" much quicker than "stay" which they still don't have down two years later!
we say "go potty"
we say "go potty" too!!! :)
Post a Comment