So, this morning, I'm part of a team participating in a company wide drill in the event we have a serious outbreak, epidemic, major friggin crisis. It's confidential so I cant discuss really.. but it's a serious freaking drill including media releases, community reaction, company memos, plan of action, etc... and that's just MY role. So, I am sitting in my office awaiting tasks as they become available (as they mock-happen).
At any rate, you know what a good blog is.. besides mine.. lol.. www.lawwithgrace.blogspot.com Shelby pointed it out to me and this girl is damn funny. It's recently more about the bar exam, but she's just funny in general if you go to her archives for May, etc..But, if you scroll past the first few bar exam posts on the main page, she's still generally hilarious. :) Shelby has indeed been updating more as well.. I need to change her link on my blog accordingly. :)))
Um.. what else.. I saw a bear ate some kid that was camping. They killed the bear. What?! What is this...eye for an eye...the animal version? I mean.. they were CAMPING in an area with well posted "beware of bear" signs..and had FOOD in the tent. I feel badly for the family, but seriously...Why didnt they try FEEDING the bear instead of killing it? I mean.. deforestation is contributing to this crap so why not go kill the big companies cutting down trees instead of the bear? Makes sense to me. *Sigh* Oh well.. this is why I dont go camping.
Tonight I shall try to make it to body boot camp. Please note I just said I dont "camp" so this should be interesting...
1 comment:
okay, your outbreak description thing made me think of those high school whatever-they-weres where people *die* and they have to wear "I'm dead" shirts and not talk all day...I forget the point of said event, but I remember that part. There were ambulances and stuff.
and would it be cool if the plural of ambulance were ambuli?
Post a Comment