Wednesday, June 6, 2007

So you think you can dance?!

You cant, asshole. So, go figure what I'm watching. This show is addictive!! How did I not watch this last summer??! Oh, wait.. I had the bar exam.. Right.

So, we have a mail cart at work.. that is electronic and just kinda goes around the office all by its lonesome beeping all the way. It knows where its going.. kinda cool. Actually, I'm being lame.. b/c I think it is the MOST entertaining thing EVER. I hear it coming and always look up from my desk just to stare at it. It's very original Star Wars.. Yeah. I halfway expect it to freak out and start speeding through the office spitting mail the whole time! (I really laughed at that just now..)

So, I still heart my job, but I cant access hotmail, gmail, or really any other mail. So... I think I'm going to send a forward with my email address to some of you so we can plan potential happy hours. I can still get texts, though, so that works, too. :) I dont really mind the email thing to be honest anyway.. esp since I get off work at a decent time and feel like I have plenty of my own time in the evenings now. :)

Have any of you used Fox Collision?? I have called them.. and called them.. and they always promise to call me back and they DONT. Unfortunately, its approved through the insurance company of the chick who hit me, so I'm just waiting.. I can go through someone else, but that would require me to get off my new job to go get another estimate. No thanks. *sigh* Every time I see a sports car or really any halfway decent car go by, I have the urge to yell out my window "I'm not WT.. I'm not.. Ignore the duct tape." lol! :) Whatever.

Looking forward to seeing people this weekend for Jenny's engagement partay!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

melissa said...

i'm not gonna lie-- i watched so you think you can dance all last summer. AND I LOVED EVERY MINUTE. it's kind of like american idol, except you don't have to listen to them talk a lot. weekend weekend weekend! thanks for the sweet comments and i'm SO looking forward to seeing you!

Anonymous said...

I'm fascinated by this electronic mail thing you have at work. Tell me more. I'm trying to figure out how it works? Sneak your camera into work and take a picture of it and post it.

You know who delivers the mail where I work? Oh, that's right, it's me. Because my job is just THAT important :)

Jenny DB said...

that mail cart sounds fascinating!!! haha