Sunday, July 1, 2007

Ahhh the weekend...

The weekend in list form...cause Im tired..

1. Actually went to Jewel. It was just like Suede with a facelift. I dunno... Good crowd though, I guess. Nothing special.
2. I think I moved to Seattle and someone forgot to tell me. Seriously.
3. Gracie had her first doctor appt today.. She is in great health and got some shots. We walked in and heard dogs whining and barking and she looked up at me as if to say "WTF, mom!?!" lol! She officially weighs 8 whopping lbs. Be intimidated.
4. Went to the Limited and let a fashionable gay man talk me into 2 outfits I will never wear. Awesome. Soooo...I think they shall go back. But, they ARE having a sale and I got lots of stuff that I WILL wear.. so you should go. :)
5. You know those things with scented oil that you put those fragrance sticks in?? Yeah. I think I want one. Just sayin.
6. My birthday is Tuesday. If you're interested, sushi that night.. :))) I get weird about my bday and dont plan much b/c most people have plans to be outta town for the holiday.. But, this year, its mid week!!! :)

Oh...and when the hell did it get to be JULY?!!! Holy crap!!!! I have insurance again!! WOO WOOO!!!!!!!

Maybe it will stop raining someday and then it'll feel like summer... Is anyone else totally EATEN by mosquitos??!!! I killed one on my leg and decided to stop killing them...b/c it got blood on my leg. Yeah, make that "ew sick" face.. b/c it was. F-ing gross.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

1) bugs are eating me alive. non-stop itching. scratching. horrid, it is horrid.
2) congrats on being insured again!! i, as of june 1st, am also re-insured and realize what fabulous feeling it is!!!
3) i have to take our new pup to the vet today and know it is going to freak her the eff out!

Sarah said...

ps. i would love to help you decorate :) i like to mix and match and just throw things together that make me happy. you are probably MUCH more creative than you give yourself credit for--just go for it!!!