
I realize you're just being nice..but here's proof to the contrary anyway. Shelby made this last year featuring this very day (Wed..aka the last day of the bar exam). *************************************************************
Jax. Not tan. No makeup. No sleep. Barely showered. Passed out on a feather boa. Get ready for tonight, bar takers!! Aaron is headed to Vegas on Friday when he's done.. so I have a feeling my photos are tame compared to the damage he'll do... lol! I already told him that I'd buy his brother a present if he makes sure Aaron doesnt pass out in some hooker's lap or something. hahaha!
****************************************************************
The only shame is that Stacy is in the photos. Eh well.. This was before I realized she was a dirty skank. I still hope she passes the Idaho bar... cause failing would just suck when you're already a dirty skank. Yeah. It's my blog. I say what I want to.
6 comments:
dirty skank? oh jackie, you crack me up sometimes! ;)
a) you still look cute in that pic jackie. you are ridiculous. : )
b) better to pass out on a feather boa than with your head in a toilet, i always say.
c) your comment about the dirty skank sounds like a story i need to hear!!!
Looking less tan than normal
doesn't = a bad picture :)
And the dirty skank comment made me laugh out loud!
You still look good! And you go girl, I agree with you "it is my blog and I will say what I want"
I love it when you call whores dirty skanks!!!! It makes me happy! :)
I nearly spit milk out on my computer screen when I read "dirty skank!" oh jackie...you make my day!!!
Post a Comment