Gah... Wed night tv rocks my world lately. SYTYCD was hot tonight.. as usual. I'm ready to say PEACE to Sedrick (?)... DUNZO. Goodbye. I LOVE Pasha. I think I shall have his little Russian babies. Yeah. But, only if sex involved dancing. He's hot.Traveler ROCKS my life. Yeah, tonight was AWESOME. The final scene..OHMYGOD! I certainly hope they bring the show back.. I am sad we're already at finale time. Whatever. Stupid network. They got me hooked and will likely cancel the show.

Apparently, there are weirdos outside my apt. Well, not apparently.. there just are weirdos. Period. My neighbor told me someone was throwing coins at her window last night. Awesome. How safe am I walking Gracie at night?? FAABULOUS. The thing is.. it's none of the bums.. it's people that are just hanging out at a nearby apt. Last night, I pulled up and one guy did a little drunk, hairy jig in the middle of the street. I pulled off and came back like 10 min later. Sheez.
No comments:
Post a Comment