
ALSO.. you'll notice I dont have any photos. :( I (gasp) forgot my camera!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?! Well, it's been acting up anyway. The lens isn't closing and the color quality has been sucking. Soooo.. today... I got THIS!!!!!
I've been researching on cnet.com for cameras for awhile, but didnt want to splurge. I'm trying to SAVE money afterall. But, c'mon people, what's the one thing that makes me happier than friggin anything? Yeah. Taking pictures.
Sooo.. here's what I did. Aaron got me that awesome digital photo frame for my bday. BUT, here's the deal.. I couldnt leave it at work b/c I dont trust the maintenance people. Plus, I'm not home long enough in the evenings to plug it in and watch the photos. So.. while it was seriously one of the most thoughtful gifts ever, I hadnt even gotten to use it yet. Well, I also couldnt get it to download from my computer, either. So, (with Aaron's support), I took it back and got credit towards the most AWESOME camera EVER! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!! It's seriously the camera I would have wanted, but not bought for myelf.. So, HOORAY!!!
I did, however, give up my loyalty to Canon. This camera compared to the Canon one was just better for me...and easier to use! Plus, it has a feature that I can take pictures super fast in a row! Oh.. and I got a new memory card (b/c I had to).. that holds 600 photos!!!!!! Get ready, people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My trip to LA this weekend is gonna be FULL. OF. PHOTOS! (insert a really excited squeal)
1 comment:
hmm... that looks a lot like mine, except i have a nikon. it takes fabulous pix, and that is all that matters. can't wait to see what gorgeousness you end up with. as for this weekend, just so you know... i'm off work thurs and fri and sat and sun and mon. we've got lots of little plans here and there, but i would LOVE to have you over to the pad to catch up for a bit- just let me know if/when you will be available. i think you have my digits...xoxo
Post a Comment