The bacheloretting gang at Tin Dog :)

HOT BRA... My fav was the tag that said "Perfect for __, ___, and frat parties." What? Who wears this at a frat party?

Yoga was a good idea... I dont know why

Jenny modeling the hot panties Sarah got her.... ( "Look, they make noise when you shake....") hahaha..

Some of the girls at the annual tailgate.

See Jenny. See Jenny leading the band. See band director (right) getting ready to go postal on Jenny. "GET OUT OF THE BAND!!!" Sorry, buddy.. it's an annual event. Might as well just get her a uniform. :)

Awesome. Enough said.

3 comments:
I love the pic of Jenny with the panties on, because Brooke is in the background making a sad face. I guess she's upset she doesn't have a pair of red sequin panties : (
You're right about the boat cruise being romantic. My DAD and I had a nice time on it too.
i like that she has a beer and cigarette in her hand. and that guy totally thought it was funny until she started runnning THROUGH the band.
lol, such fun! jenny rocks my world. i am so sad that i'm not in the annual chio girls homecoming pic, boo hoo. glad you all had such a great time. xoxo
Post a Comment