Monday, October 29, 2007

Update

1. My chin looks like something out of a sci fi movie. For real. I have another bite mark on my chin. I looked this up and it's "NORMAL" for a spider bite to have a couple holes. Awesome. So, I went to walgreens and got some cortizone. I now have a bandaid on my face. I agree, Melissa, I look eff-ing street! Watch out beeotches, this clear band-aid band bandage has superpowers.
2. I have a love hate relationship with walgreens. Love b/c its that place you can go when you dont want to go to walmart, etc.... HATE b/c people treat it like a damn walmart. Um.. if you need candy, shampoo, eyeliner, chips, ice cream, etc all in one trip, GO TO THE STORE.. NOT TO WALGREENS. Also, dont bring infants to Walgreens. Sick people go to Walgreens. Dont bring your INFANT there and walk around like it's nothing. Dumbass.

That is all from the land of spiderwoman.

2 comments:

care said...

now you know what you can go as for halloween--just dress up for work. :)

hope it heals quickly--spider bites are no fun. and on your chin?!? bummer and a half.

Anonymous said...

I don't like the Hate toward Walgreens!!