Name the commercial... Yep, I switched birth controls (the commercial the song's from). TMI, but seriously.. as my friends, please tell me if the different hormone jazz makes me crazy. Thanks. Maybe dont tell me I'm crazy.. b/c I might hurt you...but ya know... Be polite and tell me I'm crazy. Awesome. Thanks.
So, updates.. after my battle with the gas company, I dont have heat tonight b/c I made the chick turn it off in June. They were charging me in JUNE for heat but insisted I didnt have a gas leak. Um. LIARS. So, I made them turn it off. Now I sit here with a little space heater and it's trucking right along. Ha! TAKE THAT GAS COMPANY BASTARDS.
So, the Hills.. did you totally swoon when Lauren and Brody were all cutesy and gonna watch a movie? Yes. I love them. I love them liking each other. Being "in like" is such an AWESOME feeling.. I actually "awwwww-ed" out loud. I did. Also, Lo saying "I like unfairly judging people..." or whatever....made me laugh my ass off.
Ahh.. Samantha Who didn't disappoint. Hooray!
Currently watching the Bachelor. I ff to see who he kicks off. Whatever. Although, I will say the balloon date was the most romantic setting EVER. I, the hopeless romantic, was totally in love with the white balloons. How friggin creative and pretty.... Ahhhh.... so mushy gushy I am right now. I dunno.
Oh, today at work, my bosses dressed up like ringmasters...and we had snakes, birds, alligators, etc, and a jungle joe guy.. Seriously. I love my job! hahaha! The law firm made me think "circus" sometimes, but this place actually had one! I love it! :)))
3 comments:
i'm not gonna lie when i say the thought of my boss as a ringmaster is SCARY. ;)
dude, sounds like you and i will be in the same boat when it gets REALLY cold. although, you have the option of having your heat turned on... whereas i'm stuck with the space heater through thick and thin. : ) big ups for sticking to your guns, though!
I hope that one works better for you than it did for me. It turned me into a monster.
also, they have the heat on at work today. even though it's currently 83 degrees out right now. what?!?
Post a Comment