I havent thrown a good pity party/whiney-fest since my staph infection. It's overdue.
I just got a call from AEP. Apparently, my LL's havent gotten an electrician out there yet and therefore "we've been moved to the bottom of the priority list for repairs." AND we have to call back once my LLs get this crap repaired...so that the electric company can fix the electricity. Oh. My. GOD.
I want power. It's been 9 days. I WANT EFF-ing POWER. I am tired of driving back and forth, wasting gas, getting my hopes up, eating fast food, having no cable, not being able to sleep in my own bed, paying my bills (despite not LIVING there to enjoy what I'm paying for). If they dont pro-rate our rent, I might lose my mind. They're nice people; they really are.. and this isnt their fault. But, uh, seriously... how did my mom get an electrician to come out DAYS ago and yet we still havent? I mean.. what if they dont pro-rate us? I dont want to piss off my LL's by refusing to pay the entire month, but my God. Not living there for almost two weeks makes me a little angry that I have to pay rent.
Also, where the EFF are the rest of my neighbors? I mean.. I know one girl has been calling, too. But, I feel like I'm the one doing most of the harassing AEP. The rest are just kinda waiting to see when we get power. I text everyone telling them we have to tag team the electric company once our LLs get this fixed. Plus, let's tag team our LL's to GET IT FIXED. People that sit there and do nothing royally hack me off. Since when did I become the leader in this power mission? We ALL live there. Gah! Stop being such a drain on my psychological well-being!!!!!! *insert me making a crazy face.. really*
I got infuriated and went to grab a Diet Dr. Pepper. I dont even like diet, but I'm trying to be healthier damnit. I went to ALL THREE vending machines at work...ALL SOLD OUT OF DIET DP. That was pretttty much the straw that made me want to throw my body at the vending machine to show it who's boss. Yeah. I didn't do that. But mostly b/c I was afraid I'd hurt myself.
I have done hardly any holiday shopping, my gas bill (car) is crazy from all the driving I've done to my apt then back to wherever I'm staying then back again and I'm basically putting my life on friggin hold. WHERE ARE THE DAMN ELECTRICIANS? FIX MY POWER. NOW. And as for my neighbors, get off your asses and call the electric company and our LLs. Finally, people in our building need to drink less Diet Dr. Pepper.... AGH!
And.. know what else... people that watch foodtv dessert specials while working out... FREAK ME OUT. Stop torturing yourself, morons. Whew.. that's been bothering me for awhile.
I feel healthier now...I'm harnessing my chi and getting back to a very zen place... I doubt I'll stay there... but for now... deep breaths.... deeeeeeep breaths......
3 comments:
okay, so.
1. way to zen.
2. go pick up a twelve pack of diet dp. put one can at a time in the fridge at work and put your name on it.
2a. this will help slightly with your gas bill (.40 per can or so)
2b. high five for the diet drinkage.
3. tell me AEP's number, your address and the apartment number of someone who isn't going to call. I will pretend to be them, and you will have reinforcements. :)
4. those people scare me too.
You let it out love. Seriously. I kind of like angry Jackie. I like Carrie's idea about pretending to be one of your neighbors. You should so have Aaron do that. You talk about how great he is at getting people to do stuff for him...take advantage! Why are you drinking Diet DP? When you saw the machines were out, why didn't you just buy regular DP? Don't go all healthy on me!
There is a lady here at my work is in line for an electrician and has been for quite some time. They are SO booked right now!!! I'm sorry lover. If you need anything, let me know. FYI try Diet Coke Plus...it's yummy!
Post a Comment