1. The night after I took the bar exam...construction work on brookside plus celebrating equals this photo!
2. THE FAMILY! :)
3. Well, lookie there, it's another former lawyer from the firm!
4. I dont know where this was.....but we've both got drunk eyes....
5. My FAVORITE photo... This was in my old office (note the empty bookshelf behind Mary..haha...hey, I had three of them and couldnt fill them all yet) She's sitting on a box of med recs or some other fun documents...
A HUGE Congrats to her!!! :)Speaking of law, I was blog m.i.a. the past couple days b/c I was in my CLE...er I mean hours and hours of hell that rivaled bar review. Most of you dont share my pain, so I'll spare you... At least I had a friend the second day. However, the first day, I knew I was in trouble when the following happened...
Video speaker: "So, I practice employment law..How many out there dabble in employment?"
Two guys behind me "Yea-yuh" followed by a high five.
Dude. It was a video.
2 comments:
I totally didn't get the video re-cap at the end of your blog, but whatev! Guess that's one of those ya gotta be there things?
Glad you posted! I hate it when you have long intervals of silence. It's like ummm put out an APB or something cuz Jax is missing!
lol... "dude, it was a video." cracked me up. although i'll admit, i'm the kid who claps energetically at the end of a good movie at the theatre. did it this evening for juno, and several other people did, too. ;) that always makes me feel warm and fuzzy!
Post a Comment