I called PSO/AEP and spoke to a lovely person named Grace who told me EVERYONE will be restored by 10pm TOMORROW!!!!! I feel like doing the cabbage patch or something equally white girl and embarrassing. Roger Rabbit what what....
Now, pray that my cable line works so I dont have to join the thousands with no access to the internet, tv, etc. I'm tired of being in the "have nots." I want to be in the "haves" with the rest of the upper crust people with power (PwP if you will). There's a good chance my cable might work since no trees fell on the lines, but AEP actually CUT our electric line b/c it was dangerous with the limbs, etc. Hopefully the weather gods spared my cable!!!
I love you, Grace from AEP. I love you!!
3 comments:
I've got my fingers crossed for you!! I wouldn't be able to function for that long without electricity...hell no.
such a relief to hear that! my mom says she's been all ghetto, stealing wifi from neighbors with power or sitting at panera for extended periods of time so she can check her email... i cannot even imagine. when i was little i used to think it was really cool when the power went out, cuz we used candles and flashlights and it was just fun. but i never remember it being out for more than 24 hrs. that is not cool OR fun!
Just checking in on you. I don't get to make the blog rounds that often now-a-days with the little one crawling around; I keep pretty busy. So sorry you're without power. Hope it gets restored soon. Glad to hear you're still the same ol witty Jackie though! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment