Anyhoo, I never posted the "test shots" for my Holiday cards.. the Hanukkah bib, menorah, Pablo and Gracie. Right. See how well it went? haha...
Yeah, shake it off, Gracie... I'm just gonna put it back on... lol!
Work is CRAZY busy lately. So, I'm bloggin a little at home. I havent brought work home at this job-EVER-til tonight. I'm not really complaining, just totally pampered that I never have to take work home anymore.. haha... It's funny how quickly I abandoned the longer hours and annoying work at home.. :)
Thanks for all your suggestions on my sheets n pillows n stuff! I love overstock.com! They didn't have anything really bright, but I'll keep checking. I dont really know what I want, but I'm hoping to know it when I see it. I'm also stalking potterbarn.com. Just sayin... lol! Sarah also made me fall in love with thecompanystore.com
Also, the countdown to Lost is on....two weeks. Brace yourself for totally boring blogs about my theories. Not that this blog is all that exciting... Whatever. Sorry.
I'll let you know if I zumba. Brace yourself for the excitement.
3 comments:
Wait - is blogging at home "work"? I'm confused... I don't think that's what you meant, but that's how it sounds. Re-read and you'll see what I mean! : )
I didn't get home from work until 10:15, if it makes you feel any better!!!
what in the hell is zumba? am i that far behind the curve? : )
i feel out of the loop. i'm pretty sure i've never heard of zumba... oh, and the company store is the GREATEST!!! i had gotten a bunch of pretty red towels from pottery barn before our wedding when i had registered there and was buying stuff up like mad, and then my aunt sent me some pretty monogrammed white towels from the company store, they are the biggest bath towels ever, so plump and warm, and white, so i put a little bleach in when i wash them every week and we literally use them ALL THE TIME and they still look as perfect as they did when we first got them two years ago. we have two sets so we rotate them, but still... that's pretty amazing for towels. GET SOME!!!
Post a Comment