Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm totally a Jater....

(as in Jack n Kate supporter in case you didnt read the captions last night)

Live Together. Die Alone. Yeah, that's right.. Lost is profound, people.

Things:
* I liked Ben narrating the "catch up" episode before the real one
* I almost jumped from my chair like 5 times
* Oceanic SIX? Who? What? Go back? (Kate, Jack, Hurley, ___, ___, ___)
* Did they leave people behind to save them...or to be selfish and get themselves home?
* What's with the crazy Hurley?
* Finally, who are these people behind Claire?*sigh* This means new characters, I guess...


I left work at lunch...as did the rest of my dept. The roads were FINE, but I think we had visions of the ice storm of 07. (I really like saying that.. it's like I'm talking to my grandkids.. "the ice storm of 07") hahahaha...
Did you watch that Eli Stone show? I recorded it, but havent watched yet.
I have nothing other than tv to write about. Wow.
Oh, and Angelina is preggers again....and Alex (From Grey's) checked into a psych ward. Now you're updated with all the things I cared about today...aside from the snowy weather outside.
Lates.

3 comments:

Lauryl Lane said...

did you think the episode was really WEIRD? i was sorta freaked out by it. and i don't like the flash-forwards. hmm. i did dvr eli stone but haven't watched it yet, either.

Anonymous said...

I just saw on E! that Alex from Grey's checked in for a "sleeping disorder" and checked out 2 days later. Did you know he has 5 kids? I think that's so weird. I don't watch lost, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

melissa said...

god, if he has five kids, it's no wonder he has a sleeping disorder.