Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just another Manic Monday...

Things that make you go hmmm...

* I'm on a plane. Like right now. Like as you're reading this. Well, if it's between 7 and 9am, I am.

* Matthew McConaughey's quote about his unborn baby: Got some blessed news...a celebration of life and bounty...a newborn conceived. Yes, my girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together...it's 3 months growin' in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far..God bless evolution. Um. Okay?

* Saw 27 Dresses with Jennifer on Sat night. If I was gonna text you about it, I apologize, but we kinda made it a very last minute thing...then went out to grab a couple glasses of wine. Movie: It's a combo of How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days with a hint of My Best Friend's Wedding. Overall, predictable, cheesy, but cute. A few hilarious one liners liiiiike...

#1: HEIGL: "I feel like I just found out that my favorite love song was written about a sandwich."

#2: UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: "It must be so hard to watch your younger sister get married before you. "
HEIGL: "Yes. But then I remembered that I still get to have hot, hate sex with random strangers and I feel so much better."

* Speaking of movies... I think I want to see Cloverfield after dissing it in my head (yes, I said "dissing."). Also, I do NOT want to see that movie about a website killing someone.. Effed. UP. You care about these facts. I know.

* Sat was so productive, it scared me. Cleaned, shopped, worked my ass out so hard at the gym that it STILL hurts. I used to just take a nap when I'd get stressed or overwhelmed with worrying about retarded things. Now, I just blast my IPOD and kick some ass at the gym sometimes...mostly b/c Gracie wont let me sleep..not b/c I'm that much more energetic.

* What is UP with that "Moment of Truth" show starting on Fox this week? People get hooked up to lie detectors then asked horrible questions in front of their spouse, etc..like "Have you ever touched a co-worker inappropriately?" or "Do you see yourself still being married in 5 years?" Are we really stooping this low as a society to watch this crap? Right.

* I hate packing. I need to go do it. Boo. Wish me luck on my trip. (I'm hanging with my new VP at a meeting).

Insert me throwing up a peace sign Lindsay Lohan style... Lates, people.

3 comments:

Lauryl Lane said...

have fun and good luck! ;) also... matthew mc sounded like a dumbass. samuel was all like, "that's why celebrities shouldn't have their own blogs. his publicist would never have let that come out." haha. sammy the publicist. ;) do you get motion sickness? if so, do not see cloverfield. finally, i also saw a preview of that "moment of truth" show coming on t.v. and i think it is beyond horrible. basically all these new reality/game shows they are trying to make to cover up for the fact that we don't have any good television due to this writer's strike, well, it all sucks balls. but that one show looked particularly bad. why are they trying to tear apart people's relationships? people do a pretty good job messing up their relationships all on their own, they don't need network television to come in and speed along that process. jeez.

Anonymous said...

What is this Fox show you're talking about? That sounds so messed up! Who would watch that?

melissa said...

moment of truth looks sick, and i have to believe that these people did not know what they were getting into when they signed the dotted line, otherwise that is a SAD state of affairs for your average american. who the hell would voluntarily do that?