Dear Chick in the Cafeteria at Work,
I know you're fairly new, but really you've been here long enough to learn how to work the cash register. Yet, amazingly, you seem to lock it up every single day and then stare at it like it did something to you. It's not funny. I'm hungry during this wait of the rebel cash register.
Also, I get a pepsi and a muffin every morning. My pepsi has a lid and a straw. Yet, every single day, you ask me "Coffee?" and I say "No. Soda." OKAY.. WHO PUTS A LID AND A STRAW IN THEIR COFFEE?!!! Plus, that'd be a damn big coffee. You've been here what...two months...and every single day it's "coffee?" NO, it's not a damn coffee. It's not even in the same kind of cup!!!!!!Whew.. Okay. Sorry. Got a little upset there.
Finally, you seem to make up prices for all the food. My muffin and soda cost me something different EVERY. DAY. But, if I ask you about it, you somehow lock up the system and then do that staring at the machine thing while the rest of the line hates me. I dont think you're secretly stockpiling my pennies every day, but my God, get it together.
My personal favorite was today...when you held up a banana and asked another worker "is this considered whole fruit?" Wow. Just wow.
6 comments:
HA HA! I love it!!! Thanks for making me smile today, lover. :)
oh. my. this is why i have little sympathy for people who say they can't find jobs. if stupid cafeteria girl has a job, ANYONE can get a job. ;)
someone should put that in a sitcom. for reals.
WHO PUTS A LID AND A STRAW IN THEIR COFFEE?!!!
All the international students in my program...you must look Asian...
Pepsi and a muffin every morning and you're still hawt. Hrmph.
ROFLMAO..funny stuff!
Post a Comment