Yeah, that's me.
1. My blow dryer stopped working this morning. STOPPED. WORKING. (It's sleeting outside btw). I yelled at it and beat it on the sink. That didnt help.
2. I packed my stuff, carried it to the car (since I was leaving town for work) and got drenched in sleet, etc.
3. I got here...and decided traveling in this isnt the smartest b/c snow is headed right up the highway I would be traveling and it's hitting my meeting location tonight/tomorrow.
4. I re-booked my hotel, rental car, etc for a Thursday meeting now so now I get to go back to mom's, pick up Gracie again (only to bring her back Wed), unpack only to re-pack...and basically cross my fingers on the weather.
5. After I did all these things, it stopped sleeting/snowing. AREYOUEFFINGKIDDINGME.
6. And my throat kinda hurts. That is all.
7. And I lost the back to my earring somewhere in my office. NOW that is all. Done.
*scowling* It's very unattractive. I dont care. Hmph!
6 comments:
boo on monday.
i am cranky here too.
:(
my blow dryer did that too some time last year. I ended up having to replace it. I guess the insulation had stopped being effective and it was "overheating" or something. ugh.
This craptastic weather can kiss my ass. I'm sick of it. You have every right to be in a bad mood. I'm petitioning for Spring as you read this.
i won't mention that it was 78 degrees and gorgeous here today, because that might make you feel bad, and it seems you are already feeling badly... and i am sorry. mondays generally suck ass, though. at least it's almost over?
Pencil eraser for the earring back, not attractive but it works.
That is kinda funny that we just had a big convo about hair dryers the day before!! WEIRD!
Post a Comment