Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm cranky.

This seems to be a trend recently. I'm sorry. Despite sleeping more than any human ever should this weekend, I am still cranky. I'm good at keeping my mouth shut, but...

1. Annoying person number one: You insulted me this weekend. To my face. You blamed being drunk-which you were. But, uh, newsflash, you're always drunk. Grow up. And uh... you then ask if I want to hang out? WHAT?! Why the HELL would I want to hang out with you? Dude. Be an adult and realize people dont want to hang out with you if you're rude to them-drunk or not.

2. Annoying person number two: Dude. You overheard some things I said when venting to someone else. You then prodded me about what I was saying and put words in my mouth. I said a few things to get you off topic..and get you to not ask the person I was venting to... then blew you off. You then twisted what I said and created your own story. I didn't trust you. I didn't confide in you...so stop acting like I did. You, too, need to join number one and grow the eff up. Thanks.

3. Medical insurance: Dude. I got my stupid lab bill for my stupid thing on my face. Do they know what it was? No. Then, uh, why do I have to pay for all the stupid tests PLUS the doctor appt? I HATE my insurance. HATE it. AND, I'm trying to keep my annoyance/stress level at a minimum b/c the doc says it could be stress induced. I think that's bullsh*t and code for "We have no idea..."But, I'm keeping my nerves down nonetheless.

4. My bangs dont make me look like Reese Witherspoon. They make me look old. Done.

5. Death: My professor died this weekend. She was a good lady and a good professor. It hacks me off. Yes, I am hacked off at death. I realize that doesn't make sense. Death/Illness, etc is something that always makes me question the whole "everything happens for a reason" bullsh*t.

I think I'm going to the gym tonight.....Just sayin...I have a cough. I plan to spread my germs. It will be fabulous.

I have unscrunched my nose and feel better for venting. Inhale....exhale....And I'm pms-ing. Maybe that explains the cranky. Maybe.

2 comments:

Lauryl Lane said...

everyone needs to be a lil cranky every now and then. embrace the crankiness. that's what i'm doing, since everything i tried to do today took 4 times longer to do than it should have... BLAH.

Anonymous said...

You should have let me do them girl, but you are photogenic and they WILL grow.