We got to chat and catch up since the last time we saw each other was pre bar exam (aka New Years). Since then, he took the bar, I've been to DC, Gracie turned one, I've been to the minor emergency/doctor TWICE, his uncle got sworn in as mayor... I could keep going, but get the point that a lot has happened!
Went to dinner with some friends on Friday and ended up going out for a bit. Sad we didnt make it to Lauryl's. To be honest, some of the dinner activities made us a leetle unable to drive anyway...;)
******************************************************************************
Overall, weekend was pretty chill. (gooooooooood) :) Went to Easter brunch with my mom (who is a complete head shorter than me-see below-hahaha).
***************************************************************************
Btw the pic of Gracie was all HER doing. I was talking about something intense and then burst into laughter as she ran in and jumped on the sofa with that on her nose!! Once we stopped laughing, we took it off, thinking it was stuck.. She put it right back on! WTF?! My dog is awesomely crazy....



Oh..and.....and... Aaron booked his tic to Nicaragua/Costa Rica! Since I'm using his miles, I'm waiting to book mine til I do some work on the dates...(I'm meeting in Costa in the middle of his trip, not going to Nicaragua). Please cross your fingers that I have no work meetings... This trip is gonna be crazy affordable thanks to Aaron's cheap ticket and his miles...I'm hoping here....I feel kinda selfishly stupid going anywhere, but when the ticket is 150 bucks TOTAL (when split between the two of us) and the places we stay are like 40-50 bucks a night, I justify....Plus, the places we stay....well...I could never stay there alone...lol! *insert scared face* ;)
Oh..and.....and... Aaron booked his tic to Nicaragua/Costa Rica! Since I'm using his miles, I'm waiting to book mine til I do some work on the dates...(I'm meeting in Costa in the middle of his trip, not going to Nicaragua). Please cross your fingers that I have no work meetings... This trip is gonna be crazy affordable thanks to Aaron's cheap ticket and his miles...I'm hoping here....I feel kinda selfishly stupid going anywhere, but when the ticket is 150 bucks TOTAL (when split between the two of us) and the places we stay are like 40-50 bucks a night, I justify....Plus, the places we stay....well...I could never stay there alone...lol! *insert scared face* ;)
*******************************************************************************
See what we plan to do: here and here. Other than that, I'd really like to maybe see the volcano, go canyoning/repelling down a waterfall, etc...But, I dont think we'll have time. Boo. We're going on the trip I can afford afterall...haha.. :) And I guess we're not even going yet, so I need to stop planning....
******************************************************************************
Anyway... I got so excited, I ordered a swimsuit!!! (who knew VS has AFFORDABLE ones-this one was 30 bucks) I ordered it in red...Please note I shall be aspiring to look like this in 6 weeks....I think the big boobs, dark hair and airbrushed abdomen might be a problem. Whatever.
Also, in case you didnt know, when ordering things google "(Store name) coupon codes" or "promotional codes" and google will pull up whatever store you're shopping at codes.. I got 5 bucks off this swimsuit doing that! Who knows if it'll fit, but whatever. Let me have my moment.
Oh...and we took a nap today, so it's midnight and I feel like I could run a marathon. Tomorrow is gonna be a LOOOOOONG day....

1 comment:
sorry we didn't see you, too.... but i'll be back for a week in may so i'll def meet up with you then. great pix, glad you had such a fun weekend, and your swimsuit is HOT!
Post a Comment