Windshield repair place number one: (glass savers)
Her: "We cant get you in til tomorrow.. I need to wait for the windshield to fully dry out for the resin to hold."
Me: "It's like a 6 inch crack. Is that okay?"
Her: "Yes, tomorrow at 1ish?"
Number two: (glass doctors)
Him: "We could get you in today, but we're booked solid.."
Me: "What about waiting for the windshield to dry out?"
Him: "No. It's fine."
Me: "Well, it's supposed to freeze Sunday, so I want to get it done pronto.."
Him: "What about Wednesday?"
No.
Three: (tulsa auto glass- or something)
Her: "We cant fix anything beyond the initial crack/hole...Once it starts spreading, there's nothing we can do."
Me: "Um.. alright..."
WHAT?!! How do I get THREE different things from three different people? I forgot to ask the chick from call number one how much she's gonna charge me, so who knows.... le sigh. I've never had a windshield crack, but something tells me fixing it sooner is better....
I hate hail. I hate glass. That is all.
2 comments:
people are idiots. that's all i have to say about that. and i've never had broken glass either, but i've seen what happens when people DON'T fix the initial crack, so yeah, you'd best get on that. ;)
Hi! Sorry I've been sucky at reading your blog. I just read about a week's worth. I hope your windshield gets fixed and it's not too expensive. I just got my car washed last weekend for the first time in about 8 months, so I'm not really doing so hot with car maintenance myself.
Post a Comment