We got power back!!! I didnt know, though, b/c I was at my mom's. Apparently, it went on between 1 and 2 am. AEP originally told me 6pm. When I discovered that was obviously false, I quickly started packing for San Diego and an extra night at my mom's.
A good night's sleep was soooo great.. I should have packed up and gone over there sooner, but I didnt want that whole "I'm a nomad" feeling that I had in December. I figured a sweltering residence was better than no residence.
I leave for SD this afternoon. It will be a bit of a quick trip to watch Aaron get sworn in. He's got a couple ceremonies.. one in SD tomorrow morning, then one in LA tomorrow night, then brunch for his grandmother's bday, then back to SD then home? I think that's how it goes... Anyhoo... excited nontheless. I make no secret about what my favorite cities are: San Diego and Chicago. Kinda awesome that Aaron semi-lives in both of those places.
Something just hit me as I was typing that.. his gmother's bday.. Hell. I thought about a "hostess" gift for his mom, but not for his grandmother's bday.. Hells bells. PS.. Aaron's cousin calls me "Hells" for short b/c he combines Hells with my last name.. Quite clever I might add...
Opinion: gift for his grandmother or not? I have like zero time but I can make it happen.
Alright, have a great rest of the week if I dont get to blog more. :) I have a TON of pics to post already. :)
4 comments:
have so much fun!
Have fun and dont break any bones ;)
I cannot wait to see Blaze's pictures from her wedding!!
Also, I am SO GLAD you got your A/C back. I know that was so miserable.
Hope you have a safe and fun trip - let's try not to injur ourselves, mmmk? ;)
glad you got your power back!
vote yes for gma's bday present... they like to be noticed. ;)
pss. if you have any spare moments in LA tomorrow, (today?) CALL ME!!!
Post a Comment