Monday, June 9, 2008

Where My Head's At...

Maybe I will take this post and do it weekly? We saw how well the "in my 20s" Wed worked, though. Damn. Well, maybe...

So, today...

I cant WAIT to go home and upload the photos from California. I must remedy the dead animal smell my apt has taken on post electrical outage. DeAnna better not make me puke by loving Jeremy on the Bachelorette tonight. Aaron's cousin is really into Gossip Girl, too, and had the headband Blair wore with the big flower from Lily's wedding. I want it. I now have THREE vice presidents to write for and I'm finding it a bit scary-dont want to drop the ball. I've never encountered so many opinionated people re: religion as I have while dating Aaron. I kinda wanna convert to Judaism just to spite them, but that would be for the wrong reasons-I realize. Glad Obama got the nomination-we'll see where this goes. I could seriously use some sushi. I've been drinking way too much soda lately...WAAAY too much. I think my ribs are healed enough to get my ass back to the gym, but I'm gonna milk the rib thing awhile longer mentally I think. A "friend" recently seriously disappointed me, but I guess that goes to show that person wasnt a real friend anyway. I have to find seven "motivational clips" about leadership from movies and have them pieced together for a leadership meeting-I shouldve started on this sooner. Hell. Ever read the similarities between Lincoln and Kennedy? Crazy!!!! Michele (see her blog at Raising Me and Me), has a couple friends in Chicago that might be people I could talk to about potential employment there in the fairly near future. Yes, you read that right. The idea is officially on the table and bloggable.

Cutting this off before it goes on forever. My mind is a whirlwind on Mondays...on most days actually...whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like sushi. I do not like the idea of you moving to Chicago. Like the lady at the CBI bball tourney would say "hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"

Lauryl Lane said...

i wouldn't mind at all if you converted to judaism. i love doing jewish weddings. you'd better let me do your wedding! ;) i hear you on the disappointing friend bit. seems to be the story of my life lately... also, yay for chicago!!! you should DO IT!!! i'll be over here in your cheering squad.