Thursday, July 31, 2008

I need an intervention.

...or rather my desk does.

Actually, the kids meals toys have been moved. Extra papers have been tossed and I'm left with a pepsi and some folders. Not bad, me thinks! The post-its have been tossed. I tend to have a problem with creating "reminder" post-its. I put "reminder" in quotes b/c they dont remind me of anything. They just take up space and make me look like I collect yellow squares of paper.

Went out last night with the bar takers for awhile. Let me start with...I'm so sorry that I put my friends through that. LOL! They were all "I failed... I know I did..." Post tequila, they were saying the same sentence, but with a smile... I particularly remember running into Brooke at Brookside Bar and her saying "Um.. have you eaten recently?" and I jubilantly responded "Nope! I will.. but I need to drink..a LOT...first!" She laughed and said "Okay, sounds good..."

I've been intercepting the security guard when I hear her walking around closing blinds at 1pm. I hurry and close mine, then open them when she leaves. Today, I'm going to be defiant. That is all.

Panera pisses me off today. I got cream of chicken and wild rice soup. Trust me..it's not CREAM of anything. It's water. I didnt realize it til I got back to work. *sigh* So, I'm eating my french baguette and am unhappy about it. Boo.

I didnt watch SYTYCD last night (out with the bar takers), so I have to watch two in a row tonight. Yes, I'm serious. I also think Big Brother is on tonight. I am so pumped to leave work, lay on my sofa, and not.move. until oh...bedtime.

Conference call in 15 minutes.. Thank God for outlook b/c I totally forgot...Peace.

UPDATE: It's been 15 minutes. People that are late for conference calls should die. That is all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My desk is always covered in papers and post its. I have a standing office supply order of post-its and paper clips. I have to clean off my desk at so it appears organized, only to start it again the next day.

Agree on conference calls, or even meetings for that matter. There's a reason a specific time has been requested. So I don't have to wait on your ass!!

melissa said...

sytycd was AWESOME last night, clearly. enjoy it. : )