Did you miss it? Yeah, go watch it.. Men's 4 by 100 relay...I think I got the best sleep of my life last night. Best. Sleep. EVER.
So, Andrea and Blaze, I'm betting you guys will share my feelings about the Olympic swimming.. It's like my version of football or something. Fact.
9 comments:
I screamed out loud last night while I watched that race. Mike ran into the room thinking I was dying or something! lmao
I'm addicted to the Olympics.
I'm just glad those pants are tight or we'd all be seeing Phelps' package! Oh, and the replay with the close up of his ass was nice. LOL!
i feel the same way about women's gymnastics. it's like television crack for me. i can't stop watching. ;)
I LOVE THE OLYMPICS! Especially the womans gymnastics because it was my obsession as a little girl. Tell me you didn't scream and cry when Kerri Strug did the vault on one foot. Best stuff ever. I heart Michael Phelps! By the way if you didn't see the womans gymnastics...the usa did not start off to well....they better get their asses in gear. I don't have time for SILVER aholes.
Amazing! I was about an inch from the television screaming at it! The dog thought I was crazy. And I did do several arm pumps when they announced we came in first.
Yes I feel the same way! I <3OLYMPIC SWIMMING! I miss that so much!
screw phelps... the anchor, lezak, is WAY hotter. and he's in his 30s... yummmm : )
though AWESOME, i do believe mr. phelps is, in fact, a big dbag. an AMAZINGLY talented one!
i. love. michael. phelps.
matt knows this.
Post a Comment