Sunday, September 14, 2008

"Hug it out, bitch"

Ari Gold rocks.my.face.off.

Things I've done today (and you can tell I'm bored b/c Im blogging again).
1.Watched a ton of youtube videos of Ari Gold.. Compilation of the first of Season 3 below. It's distasteful and there's cursing. If you dont like that, dont watch it. That's all


2. I worked out... hard. And decided I am going to start going to pilates. I'll let you know how that works out for me. They're offering a new class at my gym! :) I'm also picking up my butts n guts class again. My butt n gut need an intervention. :)

3. Bought a new trash can...b/c it was time....Mine.was.sick. Why? Oh...b/c I never take out my trash. Germs freak me out but apparently walking to the dumpster is just beyond me. So, I intervened with myself and am starting all over. New trashcan, new outlook on my kitchen. hahaha... Also got the CUTEST black wrap around lightweight casual sweater to throw over shirts for fall evenings. Perfect :) Why does Target do that to me?! I go thinking I need nothing and walk out with clothes, housewares, food, whatever... Target is genius. Sheer genius.

1 comment:

Lauryl Lane said...

oh dear... i'm heading out to target now.... ;)