Things that annoy me: when people ask questions I dont want to answer. Mind you, none of you have asked said questions (and I appreciate you). I'm referring to conversations like this with my co worker:
Co worker: How was Chicago?
me: Good... Fun...
Co worker: How's Aaron? Still moving to China?
me: Yep...
Co worker: Doesnt he realize you're here?
me: Well, I'd think he realizes that, yes.
Co worker: Oh, well, what do you think about that?
me: China's got the great wall... That's cool... (If I cover something with sarcasm, I dont want to talk about it.... HINTHINTHINT... lol!)
Co worker: Seriously...How long is he going to be over there?
me: Until he makes it a democratic nation.
Lol! Whatever. I know people are curious, but seriously... SERIOUSLY... It just puts me in a bad mood every single time.
So, in other news, I finally made an eye doctor appt for today!! I've been on my last pair of contacts two months now...and I think they only last a month. haha.. My eye doctor is SO adorable. She's a thirty something little blonde who talks my ear off every time I go in... It usually starts with a heavy, disappointed sigh about how I should have come in sooner and wearing my contacts too long is bad for me...blah blah...
Gracie devoured my last pair of black close toed heels not too long ago, so I need to get my rear to the shoe store. Blah. I wear heels all winter. I'm kinda enjoying wearing open-toed stuff til the very last minute...
What I think is weird: TU scored exactly 56 points in the past two games. I really want them to do the same this week...just b/c I do. So.. there.
Things I just decided:
- After my 2:45 eye dr appt, I'm not coming back today! hah!
Things that annoy me:
- We have a new person that took over one of my VPs... That said, WHY AM I PICKING UP THE SLACK?! I dont mind.. like at all...but..I HATE coming in to a project late in the game, having to rummage through 16 files full of information and spit out a speech from it...in about a day. I know I know...wah wah.. I'm just sayin...
2 comments:
I would just say, "well, how do YOU feel about it? because you obviously have an opinion..." people are so nosy.
I like the snarky comment back. :)
Post a Comment