Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I just cant wait to get on the road again..

See what Joy brought me! My mom's balloon behind Joy's. But she got me the cuteness that deserved photo lovin. :) Yeah, I put my sunglasses on the bear. Today got boring, people. I'm sorry.. It just did. I pity my children someday. You know they'll have sunglasses. Please ignore the bamboo plant I managed to kill. I'm still watering it. I live in denial, people.


Below please see a photo I took last week:

My cookie bouquet and muffins and cookies Jenny n Brooke brought me. The casserole is not featured and many muffins are missing. Buuut you get the gist.


So I didnt drive today. Whatever. But, I DID go to the mall (I made Dennis take me) and I got some fun new makeup and a couple cute sweaters (I had a fastcash coupon at express). HOORAY! I cant decide if I like the makeup. I got the Lancome dual finish powder. Been wanting to try it and Joy recommended so I just went for it. But, it has a strong smell.. kinda perfumy... TBD on whether it'll stick. Sephora lets you return. So who knows!
Gonna seriously go to work tomorrow b/c I cannot.sit.on.my.sofa.another day. I'm gonna take it easy.. dont worry.. But, if I feel up to it, I'm GOING!
Alright, I need to drug myself now and go to sleep. XOXO. Love you guys!

2 comments:

Lauryl Lane said...

cute bear! ;) glad you were feeling up to going to the mall today... retail therapy! keep taking it easy, though. hugs!

♥Joy♥ said...

You are too cute, Jackie! It was great to see you and I agree it felt like we sit and shoot the shit like ALL.THE.TIME!

I LOVE the smell of the powder! And the scent isn't that heavy once it's on and I've never had it interfere with any perfume I may be wearing either.

Yay for getting up & going to work! I think?

Love!!