Thursday, October 23, 2008

My neck, my back...LOL! Sick. haha..

First, THANK YOU for all your support, guys. You rock my face off. I'm quite serious...not about the face, but how much you rock. I feel very blessed to have so many people in my life who genuinely care... Trying to put it into words feels cheesy, but I just cant even begin to describe how touched I've been....

So, I tried to blog yesterday, but my computer was having issues, so here's take two.

Yesterday, I think I *may* have overdid it a little.. I was pretty mobile around the apt, etc...I figured out sleeping on the sofa sitting up is WAY more comfy than my bed. I should have just gone for that last night, but instead tried the bed...and regretted it. haha.. 20 minutes to roll my happy ass up and some interesting slightly could-be-sexual noises later, I was on my feet today.

:) A huge shout out to Jenny and Brooke who brought me an AWESOME TASTIC casserole, mashed potatoes, muffins, cookies, m&ms, puzzles... They even brought me a festive pumpkin!!! Thank you so much..so much.... Last night, I may or may not have taken "just one bite" out of the casserole dish with a fork that turned into about 10. Oops. LOL! Who needs plates...hahaha.

Speaking of pumpkins, doubt I'll be a bunny this year...or anything. *sigh* It's okay though b/c I think I have an awesome offer for that night to wear my bunny ears and hang out! Maybe even watch Halloween movies or something! :) *big smiles* I'm actually kinda excited! Maybe I'll even get to carve a pumpkin this year or at least paint one. I actually like painting them a lot more!

Wow, see what the pain meds do....I change subjects like a crazy person...

Okay, so...I just popped two hydrocodone after some co workers brought me lunch. (warning.. I'm feeling sleepy) They're SO.SWEET. My co workers actually made a "food schedule" to bring me meals...and two have offered to do my laundry. AND my co worker just came by and brought me movies! Thanks to Jenny and Brooke, I'm pretty well fed for a few days...cause it feels weird to have co workers coming over all weekend, ya know? (although WAY appreciated). Plus, my mom will want to do laundry... and I dont think I'll put up a fight.. haha... I definitely dont think people at the firm would have made a "food schedule"...haha.. just a hunch...jerks....hahaha..

Watching the 12 sexiest jobs in Vegas or something..and the contortionists make me want to vomit. It's like watching a horror movie for me right now...haha.. Serious.

Alright, meds are really kickin in..gonna sleep.. but had to update and tell you all I love you! MRI and bone scan set up for tomorrow.

ALSO- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARRIE TODAY!!! SHE'S AWESOMESAUCE!! Love you, chica!! :)) Have a drink for me today!!!

Update more later...

1 comment:

Stacia said...

Feel better soon! And take it easy!