Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Staples- "That was easy?"

Their slogan..."That was easy" is complete and utter bullshit.

Last night, I sat and verbally assaulted a 21 year old twit in a vintage rock tee shirt telling me why it was "impossible" to get my pictures off my computer without taking the spyware with them. I got in a huff and called my friend in Florida...who told me this moron was wrong.

Duh. (BTW..we're bringing Duh back... use it. Love it)

Anyway, the saga continues.

I'm wearing a scarf today. I need more. I want more. I shall get more. I'll admit...if I wear it too close to my neck, I feel a bit "fighter pilot." Whatever...

Last night, got to catch up with Maureen (it's been like 6 mos, people!) over some ITR. Tonight, happy hour with Carol (she's in town!) and friends! YAY!

Ya know what I want more than anything (other than my computer to magically fix itself)? I want to sip wine, kick back in sweats and cuddle on the sofa. Looks like my cuddle buddy is gonna be Gracie. haha.. *sigh*

I've been randomly picking up hershey's kisses and throwing them at people. I find this enjoyable. I dont know if my co workers do... eh.. whatever.

PS.. Aaron left for China yesterday. He called this morning (aka night his time) to let me know he got there...and that his hotel was apparently torn down. Yeah, like the one he thought he was staying in. lol! Wow. One of his favorite quotes is "Dont worry about the world ending today b/c it's already tomorrow in Australia..." lol! Well.. I guess the same rings true for Beijing seeing that it's 13 hours ahead...haha...

Tonight- Eli Stone starts back! Hooray! Yes, this is what my life is.. television, happy hours and Oktoberfest. Deal with it.

No comments: