TODAY:
* Work.got.busy. Trying to get approvals, making corrections, getting more approvals, getting quotes, blahidy blah.
* The person who I'm filling in for on maternity leave in March...just went on bedrest full time. Soooo now that meeting I'm attending in KS has become less of a "shadowing" opportunity and more of a "this is your new job" LOL! Today, I was asked "Have you been briefed on our stance on the issues so when asked on Thurs, you can respond appropriately?" I responded with "Um. Stance? No. That would be good to have..." *NERVOUS*
* I went to get my contacts and effectively forgot to get lunch while I was out b/c my head was spinning a little.
* I then forgot something in my car and upon returning to it, realized I'd left my building entry badge in my office.. so I walked around the entire perimeter of the building annoyed at myself.
* I got back in my office to find people installing a flat panel monitor (whatever) the size of my torso. It's nice...but dude.. IT'S HUGE.
It's been a good day.. just a busy day! But, I wouldnt be blogging if I wasnt in a good place with my workload, so I'm taking comfort in that... :)
Peace, lovelies.
1 comment:
I would say a Congrats is in order. New computers all around you...
Post a Comment