Why today rocks:
1. My boss is taking some of us to lunch from her team.. to a really good restaurant! And I only found out today! SURPRISE! Even better! :)
2. I woke up in an awesome mood despite some "what the hell did I eat before bed" dreams...
3. Tulsa announced Winterfest on the news yesterday! I am SO FREAKING EXCITED! Carriage rides, outdoor ice skating, big Christmas tree...AGHH!!! I'm like a crazy person for big Christmas trees! (it's not that big, but still.. I'm SO PUMPED...It's reaching annoying levels)
4. I finished New Moon. I liked it better than someone told me I would..but only b/c that someone told me about Edward before I read it. If I'd been like "WTF" the whole book, I might have hated it. Excited for Eclipse! :)
5. It's almost the weekend..and it's only TUESDAY!
2 comments:
I saw the Winterfeest thing yesterday and emailed Andrew, because I really want to ice skate; however I'm sure they frown on pregos doing that! :( I'm SOOOO sad! I hope it's a hit and they do it again next year so that I can play!!!
wanna wait 'til I'm there and go? say, the 23rd??
Post a Comment