Sunday, November 9, 2008

This is what a good weekend looks like. :)

1. A haircut I'm super happy with!

2. Low key, good times hanging at oscars since my back is getting betttttter!!! The pic with Michele is as random as it looks.. haha.. dont ask. :)

So, I had my stylist add a little dark to blend the front of it better, but add blonde everywhere else. I'm stayin blonde. :) She didnt wanna do too much b/c she didn't want me to change my mind (again) and damage it.

I also got some cute-tastic skinny jeans! Annnnnd I got....a COAT RACK! I've been wanting one for so.long. but am really just too lazy to order one online. Seems contradictory-online ordering and lazy...Anyway, I didnt care enough. But, today, at Bed, Bath and Beyond, there it was....the perfect standing coat rack! But, here is my gripe...

Coat rack sale sign "59.99" except...the litttttle price on the box says "49.99" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! So, I took a picture with my phone. You cant see the little price very well (upper left) but it's.the.point.

I still got it for 49.99, but seriously...Happy holidays, let's raise the prices! haha.. Speaking of holidays, I think I'm gonna be one of those people...ya know..the ones up at a a ridic hour to get a sale the day afer Turkey Day. My home laptop is about to die. It's seriously on it's last leg. Sometimes I'll be working and it'll just shut off. And it takes a charge abooout 1/2 the time. So, if you see laptop sales, you just lemme know! I dont need anything fabulous. I basically need the internet and word processing with enough memory to hold my pics. I'll stalk cnet for reviews.

So, how many uninformed things have YOU heard since the election? Me? Quite.a.few. And I know I'm not the only one. Maybe I'll do a post devoted to it....

Alright. I'm boring. Sorry. But, I'm happy to be boring today.

Are you going to the TU Young Alum happy hour on Tuesday? You should be. That is all. :)

7 comments:

Maria said...

I dig your new hair cut/color. It looks great on you!

I've heard all shorts of crap-- from we're doomed to "I can't believe that nigger got elected." No $hit. Racism is alive and well.

Anonymous said...

Hair=awesome! I'll be there Tuesday, not drinking of course. *sigh* At least I'll finally get to see you!

Lauryl Lane said...

your hair looks awesome! love it!

Kelz World said...

loveeeeeeeee the hair!!! ill post my pics as soon as i get em loaded. it looks wonderful on you (the hair that is not mine) and i love the coat rack or at least the idea of one!

Jax said...

Thanks, everyone! :) I love you guys! :)

♥Joy♥ said...

*singing in soprano* looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove ittttttttttt! =D You rock that hair woman!
And despite the fact you said "don't ask, it's as random as the pic with Michelle is" I'm gonna ask...What the HECK were you doing??? hahaha

brooke knight said...

JACQUELINE (oh sweet jesus i hope i am spelling that right)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love it. truly! it's fantastic. i now forgive you for your flip-flopping on hair. it's great. would you recommend your person? i need one.