Friday, December 12, 2008

Fridays shouldnt be this busy

Busy! But...

1. If I havent written you or called you back about something, I'm sorry. :( I'm slammed at work right now.
2. I am obsessed with chunky necklaces. It's becoming an issue.
3. My doctor said I'm a rockstar! T12th doesnt look like it was really that broken! It's healed THAT WELL! I'll still have arthritis blah blah.. Whatever. The t7 still looks crappy, but is healing awesomely! my doctor said he takes 4 THOUSAND mg of Vitamin D per day! Talked about some interesting studies about it preventing bone cancers.. Anyway. My mobility restrictions were somewhat lifted! HOORAY! I go back in 2 mos for more xrays and a bone density test. Oh and the numbness is normal. It might not ever go away. But, hey, I'm walking and I'm doing great..and it's only been two mos. :)
4. I seem to have beaten my cold! WOO HOO!
5. I'm already thinking I need to get back to work. Sooooooooo...

HAPPY FRIDAY!

XOXO!!!

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

seriously. so busy for friday.

drink your milk. mooooooooooo.

Anonymous said...

UGH, I'm swamped too, but I'm psycho and keep checking your blog for updates to break up my day. But nothing....le sigh!!!!