Soooo..I may have just gotten myself on the hook to help my vp's daughter find an internship. Nervous. It's a long story..but basically b/c I'm an atty, it kinda hooked me. It's like someone who asks me to tell them about intellectual property law...when I practices med mal. Or when someone knows a brain surgeon and asks them about boob jobs. I guess people just make the correlation even if it's not exactly on point..haha..
So...nervous. Emailed a ton of people. Cross yo fingers. :)
So, with this whole not tanning as much thing, I feel flat. Not chested. haha.. But I laughed that I had that thought first and foremost. But...I just dont like my powder. It's too matte. I dont think skin should look matte. It should look luminous and fresh! *said in a breezy, ad campaign voice* Soooo..I booked an appt for me at Saks tomorrow to go back to Laura Mercier. I used them once in law school....and really liked it. I dont remember why I stopped actually. I think summer hit and I was wearing less makeup and just got off the bandwagon. Anyway, I'm kinda excited! I like people doing my makeup, playing with my hair, etc.. It's so relaxing to me. Since I cant get massages anymore (stupid back) this is my fix. tehe! But, really...hoping to change powders/foundations to something more sheer and less matte. I realize you dont care about half of what I just wrote, but whatever.
Headed to OKC for a meeting soon and get to go to Red Pin! Fun. I've never been! (I didnt mean that to rhyme).
Alright, I have to go write something motivational. Michele's getting me Sonic since I worked through lunch. I think tater tots will make the motivational messaging flow....ahhh....:)
2 comments:
having hair played with is a very nice feeling. ;) good luck on finding new makeup!
hi loverrrr
i like the bobbie brown counter at saks too :) my sister got me some makeup from there for xmas. YAY!
alove
COME VISIT ME YOU HUSSY!
Post a Comment