Currently sitting on phone with sprint..and getting frustrated that I dont think they've even SENT my new phone yet...
Checking out of hotel room soon b/c meeting's over, but my flight isnt til 4.. so.. things I've learned this week:
1. My snow boots really DO work in helping me not bust my ass.
2. American Apparel bags work as ponchos/umbrellas when shopping in sleet on the plaza (pics to follow..haha)
3. I CAN survive without my phone, but I'm not happy about it.
4. I need to touch base with someone about my day, their day...etc...on the "outside work" world. it's not a want, it's a NEED. I go nuts otherwise. Email has been a saving grace without my phone.. But it's like vegetables for someone who loves steak...gets the job done, but man alive am I ready for some interaction and quiet time...all at the same time. Make sense?
5. a new recipe for sangria thanks to the bartender at the awesome place we ate last night
6. getting lost when I'm NOT driving really totally aggravates me
7. I have some SERIOUSLY awesomesauce co workers who have diverse backgrounds, awesome stories and are basically just kick ass people.
8. In a trivia game we played about Christmas movies, I got the one right that featured shopping. Wow. (thing Miracle on 34th Street--Macy's). ;) I laughed at myself.
Still on hold.. Suzie Sprint is telling me she thinks my phone will arrive today or tomorrow! WOO HOOO!!!!!! Gotta pack, peeps.. Oh.. another pet peeve: I am SO crazy neat in hotel rooms. I cant stand the thought of leaving things behind...or leaving a mess for someone else to clean up. So my packing consists of puttling all the items I folded and placed on the armchair into my bag and zipping it. Yeah, I know. I'm OCD. Whatever.
After 29.5 minutes, my call with sprint just dropped.... Soooo.. let's hope customer service girl is right. I want my phone.
Goals for the weekend:
* CAR SHOPPING
* CHRISTMAS SHOPPING :)
No comments:
Post a Comment