Another resolution: to post more pics like I used to!

Oscars was awesomesauce! New Years was (1) nondrama (2) fabulous!!! It probably tops my list as one of my fav New Years'! Part of it was that I didn't have to really plan much, I was with great people, and it wasn't painfully cold outside!
I dont know where we got this ball thing...but it ended up in a lot of photos. And the "hand on the hip" made its way into almost every photo. Jeez, Jax, get a new pose. haha.. Whatever. It's better than the "I look like Im screaming and my tongue is dyed from my drink" picture I used to take all the time....
Michele's outfit and hair kinda rocked my socks of last night. I decided to put my hair up after dinner and I think I'm glad I did. :) And..I ended up at Laura Mercier the other day (I was debating about it or Bobby). Anyway, I think I loved it last night! It stayed AND I had to wear way less makeup to get the look I wanted! :)
I've spent most of the day on my sofa enjoying 2009 so far! I just love that feeling of "wonder what the hell I'll be blogging about this time next year.." :) Hopefully it'll be good! I took the day off tomorrow so I could car shop and b/c I had the time I needed to get rid of before it disappeared. I'm hoping I feel more like car shopping tomorrow than I did today.
A couple other resos: *drink more water*take my trash out before it starts to smell* (lol!)*make comments on other peoples blogs more* keep my apartment clean...not neat...clean*make my bedroom my place* :) Already found a comforter I want and I can make my curtains work with it!!!
Here's my question..how many times can Bring It On (the one with Hayden) be on tv? Seriously... and sadly...I've had it on in the background so much I just said one of the upcoming lines out loud. Wow. Just wow. I like it how the "ghetto" girls resemble Jessica Alba and Beyonce. I mean...really.
Hope you all had a fabulous New Year celebration whether it was a big one or a little, private one. :)
3 comments:
oh, jeez, that pink dress is AWESOME. i really adore it. glad you had a good time! happy new year! : )
i know, i am all over that dress... you could look good in a trash sack though... but the dress rocks.
take pictures of your bedroom when you get your new spread! i am trying to work on my bedroom too. it is bla-zay in a bad bad way.
i'm trying to comment on people's blogs more too. i sometimes get in a google reader rut and don't respond to people's stuff. comments are good.
happy 2009!
I LOVE the pink dress!
Post a Comment