I said "diggity" in an email today and spell check tried to correct it to "dignity." I laughed. I have a strange sense of humor...esp since I said "diggity" in the first place. Eh. Whatever.
So, I got home yesterday and immediately sat down to watch LOST. Oh. My. Gawd. There's so much to say... Mrs. Hawking...yeah...after some online research, the chick with the gun's name is Ellie. What's Mrs. Hawking's name? Eloise. Right. So..um.. are you thinking what I'm thinking? That it was FARADAY'S MOM?! I love that show. Love.it. And "Put the gun down, Widmore?!" When he said that, did your jaw hit the floor?! I'm pretty sure my brain almost exploded at.that.moment. Awesome. AWESOME.
So, today, I have a rather large picture of a deer on my wall in my office. Why? Oh...b/c I've never seen a live one face to face and my coworkers are astonished at this.. haha.. I love my coworkers.. I smiled. I also had some awesome stationery with my name on it from someone I worked with for a meeting! I mean.. way to come back to work after a long week of travels...funny decor and awesome gifts! Not a bad return. :)
Tonight-Dennis' bday!!! Maybe a movie after. :) And tomorrow is a certain Sarah's BABY SHOWER! I went to Babies R Us yesterday....wanted my gift to have a "theme"...ya know.. like "traveling" or "winter" or "bathtime." Well, lemme tell ya, I ended up re-starting my theme a zillion times and ended up with a hodge podge of stuff. It was like going to Target for "one thing" and not getting the basket. By the end, you're balancing all the items in your arms looking ridiculous. Whatev. :)
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend if I'm not seeing you tomorrow! :)
5 comments:
Whoa. Okay, I totally missed the possibility of chick with gun being Faraday's mom. How did i miss that? Grrr. But yeah, when the kid was referred to as "Widmore," Sammy just paused the DVR and we both looked at each other with our eyes wide and our mouths wide open. It was comical. Damn, I love this show. Have a great weekend!
hmm, i commented on this blog below, on the last blog entry...weird. sorry!
ps. lost = best show ever
love your blog! and I guess I'm going to have to start watching this show... I think I'm the only one NOT watching it...
Thanks..and yes, we have to get you watching Lost. It's only a matter pf time before we Losties take over.. haha!
Post a Comment