That said, this week alone, I've had a manager at work get snippy at me (not my boss, but still). I had that chick be a b*tch to me for being in the tanning bed b/c she cant tell time or write it down correctly. And today, I walked out to my (new) car :) and there was a note in my door.... I had parked in the side lot by my building (aka where there are always about 10 out of 12 empty places on a typical day. Anyway, the note said "this is a private parking lot. remove your car or I'll have it towed." Um. Really? Was that necessary? So, I scribbled on the back "If you'd asked nicely, I would have obliged. Enjoy your day and your attitude issue! :)" haha... I felt like writing looooots of other things, but no need. Fairly certain my NICE comment did the trick anyway.
So, I think people have a case of the post holidays ass hole in them. Yup. And they're not gonna change my mood. Even if I feel like blowing up, I plan to be annoyingly pleasant. I'll let you know how it works...
Dude. Grey's was awesome tonight! I mean.. it was sad. Gawd. I mean.. is she dying?! I officially think Private Practice and Greys should not be one after the other. Esp when people are dying like that. It was emotional overload. Maybe that's why people are cranky and leaving notes in people's car doors? Eh? Just a thought.
Presentation at 8am. Too.early.for.Jax. But...I have a hair appt tomorrow!!!! I love having my hair did. Yup. Love it.
I need a vacation. Welcoming the weekend.... :) Wish me luck on the presentation..and getting there at 7:45 am...haha
5 comments:
yes, it was on the desk of the brother monk guy desmond was with for awhile
These cranky people are ALL AROUND me. You know what I want to tell them with a big smile on my face....yeah you know
Well, I must admit... I've had to write notes like that "this is a private lot, please move your car by 9am or I'll have to have it towed..." TWICE in the past couple of weeks. But it's a fenced-in private lot and there is a sign over my space (and every other space) saying that it's a private lot for residents only and anyone else will be towed. And there are numbers on the spaces. And we pay a lot of money to be able to park there!!! So when a complete IDIOT (and they must be to turn off the street into a private lot connected to a bungalow village, ignore all the signs and park in a numbered space...) parks in my space, I'm pissed as can be. But hey, if you parked in a spot that didn't have a sign indicating that it was private.... it's quite possible that it wasn't and those people are just being jackasses. You can actually call the police about it. ;)
ok...Grey's...YES. Completely awesome. I got a little confused though. Is she dying?
I know, right?! Dying? Living? Who knows... I'm just glad she's not losing her shit and screwing ghosts anymore...
Post a Comment