Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Biggest Tool In The History of the World

If you watch the Bachelor, you'll be intrigued. It's not a spoiler. It's speculation. But, it's speculation getting a LOT of attention...even from ABC. If it's true, I'm done with the show. Forever. And I think people will start sending Jason hate mail. I hope it's not true... *sigh*

READ THIS.

4 comments:

melissa said...

DUDE. i heard about this. i don't know whether or not it's true... but if it is, then i feel bad for melissa. and jason's a douche-rocket.

Lauryl Lane said...

i hate to bust people's bubbles.... but i've BEEN on a reality show and i have a friend who works on them in production. they aren't real. seriously. 80% of the people on them are wanna-be actors. They say "Megan from South Dakota," but it's really Megan-wanna-be-actor-originally-from-SD-now-living-in-LA. I get casting notices for reality shows all the freaking time. The Bachelor IS rigged. So is every other freaking reality show. Oh no, they're not "scripted" in terms of, people aren't handed paper scripts to memorize, but they're totally scripted in reality because the producers and directors tell you exactly what to say and do. After being told what to do/say once, I was like, "um, that's not what I would normally do by any means." I was then told, "well, that's okay, we just want to make things a little more "spicy." Um, WHAT? You mean, unrealistic and untrue? You want me to LIE? Okay, off my soapbox. There is a REASON I don't watch so-called "reality TV." ;) If you watched these shows being made, you'd probably be freaking angry... along with the rest of the country. the worst part is how much pleasure the people who produce these shows get out of watching (pushing) people (to) humiliate themselves. there are few things i really HATE. reality tv is one of them.

Jax said...

Dude I know! I feel badly for Melissa. I totally agree with Lauryl that it's likely verge of scripted. Especially with all the former Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants getting together... Um.. why? That just sounds dumb. And.. to go on a show and "find love" in like 2 months or whatever, you're likely looking for something more than love..like an acting career..hahaa.. But, I actually believed Jason as a nice guy...and Melissa as a nice girl. And even if it's fairly planned out, I wouldnt think Melissa would have any idea what's going on.... at least that's what all the articles say. :( And no matter what, I'll be disappointed if, scripted or unscripted, ABC thinks behavior like that is okay. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

speaking of tools...

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, jackie. how ya doing????