Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Etc..

And...
1. Melissa rocks my socks on the Bachelor. Hopeless romantic-check. Super cute-check. Perky-check. Genuine-check. Made me tear up tonight-check. Love her! Team Melissa!!!!
2. I have a friend who doesnt read my blog and is talking about getting married. Here's all I'm gonna say... I think some people are more into the idea of a wedding than a marriage. Just sayin.
3. Did you see the youtube video of the jerky kids in Lawton? Way to make the national news for animal abuse, Oklahoma. Woo hoo. (It's really sad... warning if you're getting ready to look it up)
4. I should have been asleep two hours ago.
5. I dont know why I cant stop writing.

Goodnight. 

1 comment:

melissa said...

i SHOULD HAVE KNOWN that as soon as i publicly declared my allegiance to jillian that her ass would go home. DAMMIT. i like melissa, and i hope molly doesn't win. but i fell in love with jillian...