Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday Goodness

Alright people. In case you cant tell, my job is either feast or famine. This week, it's more famine so I've got some spare time. So, I posted some "good internet reads" and thought "I'll do a post about good sh*t today." So, here's the result....

Good reads on the net today: Topless Coffee Shop opens, History of Mafia Names, Review of last night's Presidential Address (which I thought was awesome btw), Life on Other Planets (insert "you are not alone" song..haha), Student Busted for Domestic Violence (funny)

Good watch on youtube: Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy.

Good thing about lent: I'm giving up cursing. It's really not ladylike anyway (rationalizing). (Note: Hell and Damn do not count. We're talking larger scale unladylike here). I read some people are giving up facebook. *nervous face* I'm a sad, sad person that can't commit to that.

Good thing about the hair: Good, needed boost for springtime! (Now if I can only recreate it when I try all by myself).

Good thing I wasted time on: Flight to Mexico are like 300 bucks for early summer. I dont know if knowing that excited me or depressed me....

Good blouse I think I want at Banana: Saw it on omiru.com. Dunno about the coral, though...hmm...(When did I start using the word "blouse?" hahaha...).

Good work-related thing: Just found out...I dont have to travel this week. Yeah-yuh.

Good work-related thing #2: I got an "achievement award" in the way of a (small) bonus last week. (Being recognized-large or small scale-for hard work is awesomesauce)

Two good websites I stole from Eric and stalk daily now: Reddit, Digg

Good thing about Wednesdays: Three words: LOST. IS. ON.

Good quote (that I've always loved): "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."-Mae West.

Good thing about today: I leave for Vegas in exactly two weeks (for the work conference). Cheesy Vegas pictures here I come...

(Does the cursing thing count if I have asterisks instead of letters? I dont think so.)

2 comments:

melissa said...

good LUCK on the cussing, miss lady! let me know how it goes! :)

Stacia said...

asterisks don't count...lol