Alright...so the below isnt really from the weekend yet.. It's from my first hotel room (before I changed) in Kansas. Dude. Seriously. Note the tv's position.. not facing bed...not facing living room. Who thought THAT was a good idea? Just sayin...
Anyway, the weekend was great! Friday started with Dennis' bday dinner. We made him wear a sombrero. Enough said. The "fam" hadnt been reunited in awhile (Mary, Dennis and me..survivors of the firm o fun...all with different jobs now).
Saturday, we celebrated little Landen! (and Sarah. Duh). Hadnt seen some people in FOREVER so it was a great little get-together. :) Despite what she says, how friggin adorable is Sarah? (You are....deal with it). My personal fav is she's still in heels....haha! I'd like to think that's how I'll do pregnancy, too. Just sayin. (Although if I break my back sober in flats...prolllllly not a good idea. Whatever).
Anyway, we had a good time. And it makes me realize we need more girls nights...
Saturday night, I had some quality Jax time...aka a super long nap on the sofa and stayed in (minus a trip to Braums...whatev.) And today was the.most.productive.EVER. I felt so proud. Car washed....cheeeeck. Grocery shopped...cheeeeck. Worked out...cheeeeck. Laundry done....half cheeeck.. haha... Anyway, pizza and superbowl at Eric's was a great end to a very productive day. :)
Hoping this week isn't as chaotic as last! Cheers to a good weekend!
1 comment:
So I don't know Sarah (but from what you've said, am very much inclined to like her), but think she is probably one of the most cute pregnant ladies in the world. Besides our other adorable pregnant ladies, of course. But seriously, the heels and her shirt are freaking awesome. And I saw a picture of her on someone else's blog (Brooke or Kat) and she was sitting down and I couldn't even tell she was pregnant. I am insanely jealous of that because I know if I ever am pregnant I will be a big fat blob and will hibernate for 9 months so nobody can see me that way. Glad you had such a fun weekend! ;)
Post a Comment