Two words: pawn.shop. or hell...even craigs.list.
Theory: Those people are pirates. Or leprechauns. Or making grills for rappers.
The worst one is the one that says they'll take gold from fillings. I mean-WHAT?!
Also, I've got a Whole Foods bag in my kitchen. Dedicated to one thing and one thing only. Gracie's hair. Oh, is that sick? Yeah? I know. I'll hide it when you come over. I honestly think my dog sheds more than anyone would believe and I'm going to prove it. I realize no one cares, but let me have my (admittedly creepy) project.
(And yes, I went to Whole Foods...AND bought bananas. But, admittedly I inspected them first for creepy 8 legged killers from Honduras.)
2 comments:
I don't know what the cash for gold commercials are, but taking gold from fillings is uber creepy. So is collecting dog hair. Just sayin. ;)
i sent my wedding band from my first marriage and got money the very next day.
no way is the post office moving that quickly. those commercials make me laugh. :)
Post a Comment